Welcome to Sheri
K. Mar, Nutrition Counseling & Services!
Eat Well, Be Fit!
Here Comes Summer!
What's in store for June 2013 click here
Here are a few of the services provided.
For more information about these services click
Prevention & Management
Allergies / Sensitivities
/ Adult Nutrition
|Pre & Post Bariatric Surgery Diets
|Other Special Diets
Check out Sheri's book, the Healthy Bride
Guide, a book on fitness and nutrition.
Welcome to June 2013
Happy Father's Day, June 16th!
Schedule an appointment
Shopping tours are available at your
favorite grocery store or farmers' market. Learn valuable
cooking tips along
- Newsletter for June - Going Gluten-Free? Go to June Newsletter
- Summer is almost here! - It's getting warmer, we're getting longer days and more sunlight. It's not too late to start your vegetable garden and let's get our bodies ready for summer sports or active vacations.
- Suffering from Joint/Muscle Pain? Consider an Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Cold Laser Therapy. Contact Sheri for more information.
- Market Watch -
The variety at the Farmers Market is ever explanding! Asparagus and strawberries are the latest arrivals. I know raspberries will be here soon. Here is what's currently available: radishes, leeks, leafy greens, lettuce, cucumbers and asparagus. Start planning some lighter meals with fresh vegetables.
Go to Helpful
Links to find a farmers' market in your neighborhood.
- Sustainable & Safe Seafood
- I'm excited to present this new link www.GotMercury.org. This site has an online mercury calculator for additional guidance for recommended servings of specific types fish. Go to Helpful
Links for additonal website references.
- Sheri's Blog -
Sheri's thoughts on current events
affecting nutrition and our environment. If you want to stay on top of the latest nutrition events, check out this out! eco-nutrition
Back to Home Page